Sunday

Do I need to like what I do to succeed and make money

Is it important to do what you like to succeed, yes and no, but mostly yes. But, why, because if you do not like that you will be much more tired, it is psychological, and when you will fail, because nobody never fail, in a part of their business, I do not mean like bankrupcy, just having a hard time. If you like it you will succeed in your failures, so yeah, you must to like what you do. If you don't, you can succeed, but it is going to be harder, boring, even sad sometime. Write down everything you like to do, after all, try to think, what can I do or would like to change to make that field better, I'm sure you can. If you go the banks to ask them for support, they will be more interested in you, if you know what you talk about, it's the same in life, do you have fun speaking with people who do not have a clue about the things you tell them, of course no. It is like me, I do not write the blog you are reading to make money, but to have fun. Life is great hope you enjoy it.

No comments: